Foodie shares her VERY simple recipe for ‘pepperoni pizza bagels’ with a twist – and they only take 10 minutes to make
- The Sydney Vegan Guide shared a recipe for 10 minute pepperoni pizza bagels
- Renee, from Sydney, regularly posts about vegan restaurants and recipes
- Ingredients for the pepperoni pizza bagels include vegan cheese and pepperoni
- After preparing the bagel she then bakes it in the oven at 220C for 5-10 minutes
A foodie has shared a recipe for vegan pepperoni pizza bagels – and the dish takes less than 10 minutes to prep and bake.
Renee, who runs the Sydney and Melbourne ‘Vegan Guide‘ accounts, started posting in 2017 because she wanted to share the incredible vegan options she was discovering in her new city.
To make the plant-based pepperoni pizza bagels, she first prepped her ingredients including bagels, pizza sauce, vegan mozzarella, and vegan pepperoni.
Scroll down for video
The Sydney Vegan Guide has shared a recipe for vegan pepperoni pizza bagels – and the dish takes less than ten minutes to prep and bake
Renee first cut the bagel in half and covered it with a thick layer of pizza sauce.
She then placed slices of vegan pepperoni all over the sauce-covered bagel and sprinkled vegan mozzarella cheese on the top.
Renee placed the bagel in the oven and baked it at 220C for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese had melted.
How to make Renee’s Vegan Pepperoni Pizza Bagels
- Bagels (check ingredients to make sure they’re vegan)
- Pizza sauce
- Vegan mozzarella shreds
- Vegan pepperoni
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Italian herbs (optional)
- Cut the bagel in half and cover with a thick layer of pizza sauce
- Place enough slices of vegan pepperoni to cover all the sauce
- Sprinkle cheese on top to taste
- Bake at 220C for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts
To make the plant-based pepperoni pizza bagels, Renee first got all her ingredients ready, including bagels, pizza sauce, vegan mozzarella, and vegan pepperoni
Thousands follow Renee’s account for their daily dose of vegan treats, and the pepperoni pizza bagels were once again a major success
The account also highlights small vegan businesses and provides recommendations on the top lifestyle, homeware, and beauty products in Australia.
Thousands follow the account for their daily dose of vegan treats, and the pepperoni pizza bagels failed to disappoint them.
‘This looks so yummy,’ wrote one woman. ‘The cheese melted so well!’
Another added, ‘Mouthwatering dish.’
‘I recently had tortillas, vegan pepperoni, and vegan cheese, with sriracha mayo sauce,’ shared another. ‘Must try these pizza bagels out soon!’
Leave a Reply