A new pop-up market is coming to SteelStacks featuring tasty treats, handmade jewelry and more.
And it’s all vegan.
ArtsQuest and Animal Defenders Greater Lehigh Valley are teaming up to host the Mercy Vegan Pop-Up Market from noon to 4 p.m. Oct. 23 on the Air Products Town Square at the SteelStacks campus.
This is the latest — and what looks to be the biggest — Mercy Vegan Pop-Up event hosted so far by the Animal Defenders Greater Lehigh Valley, a nonprofit whose mission is to promote and support vegan living.
Here are the details:
Here are just some of the vendors in the lineup:
- Bake-A-Re (homemade artisan cookies and bread)
- Binne and Clode (candles and oil diffusers)
- Butterhead Kitchen (vegan meats and cheeses)
- For the Animals Inspired Creations (handmade crafts/jewelry)
- How is this Vegan! (vegan meals)
- Jenny’s Kuali (Malaysian cuisine, sauces, and cookbooks)
- Pooches can strut their stuff at the Pup Parade and Costume Contest. You and your pup could potentially win prizes for cutest, spookiest and/or best owner/pup duo costume, among other categories. Prizes will include ArtsQuest tickets and merch. Registration for the Pup Parade and Costume Contest is $15 for ArtsQuest members or $19 for the general public. Pup registration fee includes admission.
- Caricature artist Alex Clare of Alexander the Art will also be on hand.