Whether you’re on a road trip and need some tasty vegan snacks or need an energy pick-me-up during your busy day, we’ve got you covered with a list of plant-based snacks that can be found at your local drugstore. While fresh, whole foods and home-cooked meals are always the best options if you’re trying to eat healthily, sometimes it’s just more convenient and exciting to try out the endless vegan snacks that are becoming more readily available.
Let’s take a look at these plant-based snacks you can find at your local drugstore!
1. MadeGood Foods
From granola bars, and cookies, to crackers, and crispy squares, Made Goods offers wholesome snacks that are all vegan. They’re all packed with hidden veggies that you would never know are there. These snacks are not only for kids but can be enjoyed by everybody. They are available in most drugstores and are a healthy and delicious snack option!
2. Peeled Snacks
Peeled Snacks are a great healthy snacking option. When life gets busy and you don’t always have time to prepare a meal at home, you can pick these up from your local drugstore. They’re a convenient snack option for people of all ages. From dried fruit flavors such as mango, apple, chili mango, and tropical to pea crisps with flavors ranging from sea salt, garden herb, and chimichurri, Peeled snacks are readily available and will satisfy hunger cravings on the go.
Hippeas are an addictively delicious snack made from organic chickpeas. All of their products are vegan and gluten-free they offer chips and puffs. With flavors like vegan white cheddar, nacho, barbeque, ranch, sriracha, and sea salt and lime, there’s something that everybody will enjoy. The snacks are conveniently available at most drugstores and gas stations! When you’re on the go and need a quick snack, pick these up and give them a try!
4. No Cow Bars
No cow offers vegan protein bars that are high in protein and low in sugar. They come in an impressive range of flavors and are perfect for after a workout or to keep you full throughout the day. With flavors like chocolate salted caramel, chocolate mint cookie, chocolate almond, peanut butter cup, chocolate sea salt, and S’mores, eating healthy on the go has never been easier or tastier!
5. Lenny And Larry’s: The Complete Cookie
Lenny and Larry’s compete cookies are completely vegan and delicious. With flavors like chocolate chip, double chocolate, white chocolate macadamia, caramel apple, and snickerdoodle, there’s a flavor everyone will love. Not to mention that they’re packed with protein. One full-size cookie contains 16 grams of protein! Whether you’re replenishing your muscles after a workout, or are craving a tasty treat, Lenny and Larry’s products are sold at most drugstores and gas stations!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!